The educational philosophy of our College is that an engineer should be educated to master highly specialized technological science on the basis of genuine humanity, to obey the rules as being fully aware of personal liberty and responsibility, and to contribute positively to human welfare and the progress of society.
And we aim at training our students to be practical engineers with both creativity and development ability by the engineering education in advanced course based on the basic engineering education in regular course.
Under this philosophy, we will admit the following students having interests in gmanufacturingh and being enthusiastic about contributing to the welfare of society as experts-to-be.
- Students who are sufficiently considerate and responsible to others,
- Students who are fond of mathematics, science and English, and highly motivated to learn,
- Students who have interests in gmanufacturingh,
- Students who have dreams of contributing to the welfare of society,
- Students who are ready to talk to others.
- Students who are sufficiently considerate, sincere and responsible to others,
- Students who have learned the basis of engineering at an upper secondary school,
- Students who understand our policy of education, and try hard to achieve the goal,
- Students who are enthusiastic about contributing to the welfare of society with technology,
- Students who always keep a conversation with others in mind.
- Students who understand the effect of technology on society, and have interests in the problems about it,
- Students who try to have a diversified outlook by obtaining knowledge about extraprofessional field as well as their own special field,
- Students who have interests in gmanufacturingh, and try to develop their creativity and development ability,
- Students who have interests in the local problems, and are highly motivated to solve them,
- Students who are highly motivated to develop their communicative competence to be accepted in international society.